Sunday, September 25, 2011

Finally finding my groove!

Well, so much for posting more often. That is definitely my number one goal this week! I even had a decent week to blog about and still didn't sit down here and update.

So I guess I need to back up a bit on my challenge results for last week . My first goal is to lose "something" each week. Last week my weigh in was 195.6 for a loss of 1.4. That works for me! I wanted to track my WW points five days, I only tracked 2. Still better than the zero I did the week before. I also wanted to exercise five days, I got four days in! Overall a very successful week to me.

Now this week (week 2) of the challenge. My weigh in was 192.6 for a loss of 3 pounds! Wow, wow, wow. That also gave me my little star for losing 5% of my weight. Those little stars make me so happy. My next goal for 10% is 184.5.  Seems so unreal I could be there soon after starting at 205. 

Sorry, digressing a bit.  Tracking was much better, I did five days out of seven.  So I'm getting better.  Working out...that's where I dropped the ball.  I didn't even get one day in.  So that is an area I really need to work on because I have big plans for next year in the fitness department.  And I have already started off this week on the right foot because I just got back from the gym.

I don't know why but I feel I've finally gotten into the groove again of eating well and exercising.  I just hope I can make it last through the holidays.  I want to start out 2012 a better me!  Good luck to everyone else on the challenge this week.  Looking forward to seeing how everyone is doing.   

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Congratulations on the 3lb loss! That's fantastic. Good for you for going to the gym and starting this week off on a good note. I am loving Biz's challenge so far too. Good luck this week.

Biz said...

Great job Tracy!! Go girl on the 3pound weight loss - woot!

I am going to steal some of your mojo for me this week. :D

Unknown said...

It looks like you have good momentum, Tracy! Keep it up!

:-) Marion

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Good for you on losing some weight! Every pound is a victory in my book.

Tracey said...

Keep up the good work, Tracy!!

Biz said...

Just checking in - hope you are doing well! :D