Sunday, September 11, 2011

New week - new me!

I really need to get better at posting regular updates.  Its again been a busy few weeks.  I am now the actual "teacher" teaching in my classroom while the real teacher observes me, so I have been embracing lesson plans and smart aleck teenagers.  I am still really enjoying it though so maybe this is what I am meant to do. 

Food wise - only ok.  I still do not eat a lot at school but tend to make up for it when I get home at night. And the scale has been hopping UP and down more than I like.  One day I even was back up to 200 lbs, ack!  But this morning I am again at 197.2, so I feel a little better about it.  I need to be serious about tracking, that is why I am paying for WW Online, so why do I not just use it already?!?  Exercise has been non existent but I am making a plan today to work on both food and exercise for the upcoming week. 

I am once again entering Biz's holiday challenge.  I believe it started Labor Day and will run through the 1st of January.  My goals are to 1)just lose something each week, even if it is only .2, at least it is going down and 2)to exercise 5 days a week (no time limit this time, just get moving) and 3. to track my food 5 days a week.  That last goal is a new one but I think it will really help me to get a handle on my eating.  Of course ideally I am aiming for 7 days a week, but I am trying to work on my "all or nothing" mentality a bit. 

Good luck to everyone else int he challenge and ..HERE WE GO!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Congrats Tracy! Keep up the great work. Buh bye 200's...forever!! :-)