Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One month measurements

I took these again Sunday night but am just now getting around to posting them. I've read many other bloggers that have taken their measurements from the beginning and check them regularly. And when they have a stall in their weight loss usually the inches continue to go down. I think that would really help me because as you might have noticed previously, I get really discouraged when I'm doing everything right and the weight is not going down. I was pretty happy with these. The beginning measurements are in blue, 1 month in black.

Weight: 195
185 (-10)
BMI: 35 33 (-2)
R Arm: 13 1/2 13 (-1/2)
L Arm: 13 1/2 13 (-1/2)

Waist: 43 41 (-2)
Hips: 46 44 1/2 (-1.5)
R Calf: 16 1/2 16 (-1/2)
L Calf: 16 16 (0)

Chest: 43 1/242 (-1 1/2)

So that is a total of 6.5 inches gone. I don't really know what to compare that to as far as results but it looks good to me.

I did have one very cool NSV this week. I had bought a pair of size 16 jeans a few months ago and they fit perfectly. I can now take them off and on without even unbuttoning them. And today when I came home I took my cordaroy pants off without unbuttoning them either. I guess the waist really is where I've lost the most. I think I may have to go find some 14's. Yippee!

8 comments:

Shari said...

Yippeeeee! Here here for smaller pants!

karen said...

You are AWESOME, Tracy!!!!!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Tracy, that is awesome!!!!! Those are great measurements for 1 MONTH - wow!!

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, btw =)

Yay, for smaller pants!!!! Go shopping, girl!

Kud said...

WOOHOOO. This post is so positive and uplifting. I feel so proud of you with the results and Non-scale victories that you are experiencing. Make these little things count more, and treat weight loss as a side effect, not the main journey. Yay!! 10lbs in a month is AWESOME!

Kinder said...

You are doing so awesome! Way to go!

Sarah said...

That is awesome! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! What a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love our skinny jeans, lol.

Keep up the good work. The results are so worth it!