Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Go Team Angie!

I am so excited to be on Team Angie for the Biggest Loser Blog Edition. I have been reading her for a little over a year now and she is one of my favorite blogs. I have already gotten comments from several other team members and checked out their sites and I think we are going to do awesome and definitely win this thing!

I didn't get around to taking different before pictures yet but I did get my measurements and I want to try to keep up with them. I am going to take them once a month so if my weight loss stalls that will give me some motivation and show me I am on the right path. I did not weight today, I am going to start with the weight I gave for the Biggest Loser Challenge, which was on Sunday.

Weight: 195
BMI: 35
R Arm: 13 1/2 L Arm: 13 1/2
Waist: 43
Hips: 46
R Thigh: 22 3/4 L Thigh: 22 3/4
R Calf: 16 1/2 L Calf: 16
Chest: 43 1/2

As far as my first day on plan went, I am really happy with how I did. I get 25 points a day and I had exactly 25. I got in all my water and all my fruits and veggies. I didn't get any oil or dairy in, but I did take my Tums with calcium, so does that count? I am going to try and do better on those tomorrow. I also need to try and spread my points out a little better during the day. I came home and still had 13 left for dinner. I almost felt like I overate just because I needed to get them in. I also didn't exercise but I did do about 30 intermittent minutes of DDR with my boyfriend's daughter so I counted that as 1 activity point. I am planning on using my flex but not my activity points so we'll see how it goes.

I think its amazing how great I felt today. I know I haven't lost any weight yet but just the initial excitement of starting a plan and having a goal just made me feel better about myself. I tend to only keep this motivation for about 6 weeks and then I slide so this time I need to do something different to keep me going! Hopefully this challenge is going to be exactly what I need. Good luck everyone!

7 comments:

Shari said...

I'm hoping the motivation of all these lovely ladies along with the folks from my daughter's school (and everyone else who supports me) will keep me moving past the time I usually quit. I'll do my part to help you!

See ya at the mall! ;-)

Laura said...

good work teammate! I am impressed that you are incorporating veggies and fruit as I have seen a lot of people who are on points but lacking the real food area.
here's to our first weigh in!

Linda - Operation Stick To It said...

Seems like you're geared up and ready for BLBE2!!!! We are going to do awesome!!!!!

I'm making the rounds and say hi!
Woot! GO TEAM ANGIE!!!

Linda
http://operationsticktoit.blogspot.com/

Kud said...

Keep it up girl!! We'll motivate eachother and reach our own goals. After all, we deserve happiness in our bodies and with ourselves just as much as the next person!

MeltingLisa said...

Hi there!

Just stopping by to say hi to some of the ladies on Team Angie! Good luck and look forward to great fun over the next few weeks!

Lisa :)

Kinder said...

Yay for great first days (and seconds, and thirds!!)!

Overhauling-Me said...

Sounds like you're doing great and super motivated. Glad you're on Team Angie with me!

I too have a tendency to not eat enough earlier in the day and have to much to eat in the evening. I'm trying to eat more at breakfast and lunch and then start tapering off.

Have a GREAT week!