Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yummy

My order of PB2 finally came yesterday! I think the UPS man was afraid of how fast I grabbed it from him. : ) I was really worried I wasn't going to like it and end up with $40.00 worth of dried peanut butter but not the case at all.

I love peanut butter in all forms, it is probably one of my favorite foods, so I should have known. I had it last night smeared onto a Weight Watchers 1 point fudge bar, today in my steel cut oats, and then again tonight with another fudge bar. I got two jars of the chocolate PB2 but I haven't tried it yet.

I was stuck at home today because of a big ice storm in Louisville (yep, right there with you Shari!) so I spent the entire day on my behind doing homework. Stayed right within my points but I wish I had got some activity in. Tomorrow is my Boot Camp/Yoga day and I will have accomplished my goal of exercising three times this week. One more day until weigh in. It is really odd to me that I'm actually looking forward to it for a change. : )

4 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Yay for PB2!! Lol about the UPS man! I was so excited to see my guy when the delivery came - he must think I love him the way I was acting! Shameful ;) All for the love of peanut butter!

MeltingLisa said...

Haha yay for the current blogging obsession with PB! Definitely not one of my top likes, actually can't remember when last I had some, but I love how everyone is doing such a great job of finding healthy alternatives!

Good luck with the weigh-in!

Shari said...

This storm STINKS eh? Looks like I'll be home again tomorrow since JCPS is closed and I don't really have a place to take The Kiddo. But I'm able to work from home so that's what I'll do.

I'm going to give PB2 a try. I think the reason I initially didn't like it is because I was expecting dried Jif and it tastes nothing like Jif. I do use it in my oatmeal in the morning -- pour it in dried and just mix it in there. It's fine in there but I was hoping for a 'let me just get a spoonfull of peanut butter' alternative and this isn't it. I'll let you know if I still don't liek it and I'll give mine to ya. I got the 2 PB2 and 2 chocolate PB2 package.

I'm not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. I'm holding water something aweful I think. The scale is up a bit but my pants are way tight so I think it has to be water. But not sure what from. I've been careful of my sodium intake. We'll see how tomorrow morning is.

Shhhhh said...

I really, really want to try the PB2, but it's just not in the budget right now. Oh well. I'm glad my bloggy friends get to enjoy it.

Good luck on your weigh in!