Thursday, January 22, 2009

Week #2 Results

Well, even after two out of control days I managed to lose -2.5 pounds. Yippee! I feel so good about that. I think having a couple rough days over the weekend made me really kick it in gear for the final three. I was diligent about my points, got in all my fruits and veggies and even exercised 3 times this week like I wanted to.

Now for next week here’s what my mini goals are. Exercise at least 3 times this week and add a few strength training workouts. Eat within all my points each day and do NOT go over my 35 extra flex points. Hopefully that will give me good results for week 3.

I am having a bit of a rough day tonight food wise. I made something I thought was going to be good for dinner that ended up being pretty blah. I only ate half of it so I still have three points left but I am feeling munchie and that’s never good.

Maybe that is something I can do as well this week. Try and work out a menu plan over the weekend and start sticking to it. Trying to figure out what to eat as the day goes on often gets me into trouble.

I can’t wait to go read about everyone else’s week and see how we all did. Go A-Team!

8 comments:

Shari said...

Great job!!

Bre said...

Congrats on the awesome loss!! Keep up the great work!!

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

Tracy, first of all congrats on the loss. Second, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I would LOVE any recommendations you can make for Gatlinburg - places to eat, sights to see, places to stay...and of course where to shop. :-)

Kud said...

congrats soo much on the weight loss!!! That's soo great. You're a great addition to the A-team.

I think I have the same mini-goals as you. I will try to check in next week and you should do the same with me to see if we can achieve a few of those :D

Angela Power said...

Wooohooooooooo! Great job Tracy!

How's the PB2???

IdaR said...

Way to go with the weight loss.
Sounds like you have a good start on reaching your goals.

GO TEAM ANGIE!!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

That's TERRIFIC!! Great job!

Sarah said...

Great job!